[Oe List ...] Singing Revolution

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 09:48:48 PDT 2013

Go ahead, Mary Ann. Mine may be in a box in the garage. I'm also
downsizing.

Jann

In a message dated 6/1/2013 9:46:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ma-wainwright at charter.net writes:

Hi Jaime,

If Jann is unable to find her copy, I have my copy sitting right here,  and
will gladly get them to the mailing place on Monday.  Any chance you  could
use two
sets?  We are seriously downsizing and always look  forward to sharing any
of our worldly possessions, even as small as CDs!

Mary Ann Wainwright