[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney Journey Completed!

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 08:39:48 PDT 2013

Georgianna's strong heart finally gave up last night.  Jana just phoned to
say some friends were with them last evening showing photos of a trip they
had taken and when they left "Mom left with them."  Plans are underway for a
memorial service to be held at Malibu City Hall at 1:00 p.m. (still
tentative but that is the intention).  We will confirm time and location as
soon as we receive it.  Georgianna for her latest project was very active in
Malibu politics and supporting good people in City elections.  We celebrate
a wondrous woman who enriched our lives and the lives of countless others
through a life of dedicated, compassionate service.  Fierce defender of
family, friends, and the future of the human enterprise on the planet.  It
has been a privilege to walk part of the way with her.  Milan and Linda
Hamilton

Milan Hamilton

aka Mellowmilan

80 North Center Street