[Oe List ...] Kendall Richard Kucera

Frank Knutson i.am.howlingatthemoon at verizon.net
Wed Jul 31 16:03:46 PDT 2013

Carol, I share in your pain.  Reading your announcement was like a punch in the gut as it brought back the memories of Kent Leslie Knutson that died on a similar journey twenty-three years ago.  Still fresh in my memory. The two edged sword relief/grief.
Life is indescribably full,
Unfalteringly real,
and unfailingly good.
    ~David Dunn