[Oe List ...] imaginal education

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Wed Jul 31 09:51:45 PDT 2013

Irreliveant piece of info re that issue. The person on the cover is Bill Moody, son of the pastor of our church  -- Norwood Park Presbyterian Church. The youth group (I was their leader) was meeting with Don Warren and Fred Buss in their "art-form RS-1"
It was one of the events that captured me for the future work of the Order.
Priscilla Wilson

On Jul 31, 2013, at 11:43 AM, W. J. <synergi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recall the issue of IMAGE on 'Youth' was about imaginal education. The publication date was Winter, 1965 (B4 I got myself to 3444).
> You can read it for yourself at http://wedgeblade.net/gold_path/data/hisj/101078.htm
> Marshall

Priscilla H Wilson
Prairie Village, KS