[Oe List ...] Ruth Carter

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 18:51:44 PDT 2013

How beautiful...thanks for sharing.

Thanks to others for their remembrances--means a lot for those of us who did not know Ruth or many other colleagues who have been remembered on this listserve--colleagues with whom we did not work, might have heard mentioned in a Global Order Report or seen on an assignment sheet or maybe across a crowded room during a summer program at "Kemper".

Ellie