[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Ruth Carter

George Holcombe grholcombe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 15:27:59 PDT 2013

She was one of the best. A spirit person.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756

“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words

Sent from my iPad