[Oe List ...] Non profits

George Holcombe grholcombe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:55:43 PDT 2013

We used to talk about this. It's good to see someone saying you got to start at the local level and the local has got to drive the dynamic. Maybe we were a little ahead of the times.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756

“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words

Sent from my iPad