[Oe List ...] FW: Service for Tony Elizondo

Susan Fertig susan at gmdtech.com
Sat Jul 27 16:58:11 PDT 2013

Since I wasn't able to attend the memorial service myself, I asked good
friends from the Philippines who now live in the Woodlands if they would
attend on my behalf.  They did. And I've just talked with them on the
phone.  They said the service was beautiful.  Attached is a scan of the
program.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes

(personal email account)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is
the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 ESV

STOP E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTING
Protect your family and friends
Please use "BCC" when sending to multiple addresses!
Please delete E-Mail addresses when forwarding!
Please be kind and remove my email address when you forward.