[Oe List ...] Memorial Service for Antonio "Tony" Elizondo Saturday July 27th 2:00 P M

jonzondo at juno.com jonzondo at juno.com
Wed Jul 10 10:24:19 PDT 2013

Greetings Everyone,
My father's memorial service is Saturday July 27th at 2:00PM at The Woodlands Community Presbyterian Church.
4881 W. Panther Creek Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
You are invited to share any Tony stories with me and I will add them to the Tony storyboard and/or to the service.  Debra and I did not know the man you knew as a colleague and we appreciate the different perspectives.

You are invited to share this invitation with others who know my father. You are welcome to join us. Please contact me with questions. 425-205-3856.

In Beauty, Jon Mark Elizondo, son of Tony.

"You stand at the closed door
through which your loved one
 has passed.
Those of us who love you