[Oe List ...] David and Burna Dunn Reflect

Ken Fisher wanaki at frontenac.net
Sun Jul 7 07:32:48 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

It is possible to imagine that Michael May could have interviewed any of you evoking a similar impact.

For me, I had the opportunity of once more bringing to consciousness the impact of O:E formation in my daily life; internal and external.

I was enlivened by the following interview with Burna and David; not because it had any 'special' message, but because it allowed me to have a fresh reconnection with my own 'basics' such as daily contemplation and prayer.

For a vibrant 'next' Christianity,

Ken

Begin forwarded message: