[Oe List ...] Reported death of Mary Woodbury

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 12:28:52 PST 2013

Thank you, Jim and OliveAnn, for passing along this sad news as another of
our dear colleagues steps into The Other World.  As i recall you folks were
in Canada for a period of time.  Lorne d'Acadia (or something like that).
Were the woodbury's with you then?  How long were you there?
Isn't Ian the young man who was married Kendra McCleskey?  I can't recall
the other children's names.  Although we never worked with the Woodberry's
closely, I recall meeting them at councils and summer events.  John will
acknowledge Mary's passing on the day of her memorial service (Jan. 26) on
his blog.  Sometimes the wording of the blog is appropriate to the passing
and sometimes it is just an acknowledgement at the end of the blog.  If Jim
has access to the Woodberry's e-mail, perhaps you could forward the blog to
them, or else let us have the address and we'll send it.

What do you know about her books?

Hope you folks are wintering well.  We are iced in a bit today, but it isn't
scheduled to last long.

Winter greetings,  Lynda

  _____