[Oe List ...] Directory Subscription renewal

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 17:43:38 PST 2013

Hi Mike – Thanks for keeping this great service going!

Greetings to Judi, Meg and your family.

Cheers, Sherwood and Eunice

ORDER FORM

NAME: Sherwood Shankland

ADDRESS: 19381 East Tufts Circle

CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE: Centennial, CO 80015

COUNTRY: USA

EMAIL: sherwoodshankland at comcast.net

Make Checks out to and send orders to:

Michael B. Tippett,    4676 32nd Court East,   Bradenton, FL 34203  (USA)

Phone:  (941) 753-5189   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com

Please send me a copy of the directory:    [  X   ]  Booklet form   [  X  ]  CD

Cost of the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet form, or a CD.  If you order two forms, it will cost $30.00.

I enclose  $30.00 à sending check by snail mail

The CD will contain In Memoriam and Names and Addresses, etc, in

Microsoft Word format.