[Oe List ...] Directory Subscription renewal

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 10:14:44 PST 2013

Thank you, Mike, for keeping us so connected. In addition to keeping up with
changing physical and e-mail addresses, receiving The Directory is always a
gathering of colleagues as I read the list of those who have journeyed on
during the past year and recall the many many names that would now be on the
Memorial Wall that we had in Vail 13 years ago. (Thank you, Del and others
and now Mike).

Gratefully,

Lynda Cock

  _____