[Oe List ...] an in-box question

Bishop Isobel isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 5 18:40:31 PST 2013

Dar Lynn,
Thanks very much for this clue ..'!

Del, it will be clear to you that many of us -though we could not
help you ourselves, are also learning some new tips ! ( now I know
about ' unread mail..'   )

May 2013 bring unquenchable hope in all our lives, and good health,
with peace.

Isobel Bishop, in Australia, where it is a raging bush fire season
with extreme temperatures; in a number of parts of the continent again