[Oe List ...] Message from A.M. Noel

Carol Crow carolcrowcrow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:48:59 PST 2013

Dear Friends,

I am forwarding a message from our colleague A.M. Noel,currently
living in upstate New York:

"Dr. A.J.A. Peter, age 77, eldest brother of A.M. Noel, took his last
breath yesterday, January 10, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  He was
a guardian of the ICA for many years."

A.M.'s sister had died on A.M.'s birthday, December 17, 2012, followed
on December 22 by the death of his father-in-law David VerNooy. A
Memorial service for A.M.'s sister and brother will be held in
Malaysia in February when the family gathers in Kuala Lumpur.

David VerNooy who died in December was a clergyman participant in the
Ecumenical Institute's Primal Community Experiment in the 1970's, in
Connecticut and New York.

Please hold A.M. and his family in your hearts at this time.

In Community,
Carol