[Oe List ...] an in-box question

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Sat Jan 5 15:35:35 PST 2013

Hi friends,

Ever since I got back from my over-a-month stay in "rehab" I have 69 e-mails
that are supposedly sitting somewhere  but don't come into my outlook in
box.  Since the number sits right next to "Inbox" on the menu, and has never
done so before (usually shows 0 once I read all and send them to wherever
else they need to go.  Anyone enough of a computer brain out there who can
tell me how to bring those in, or whether it is  a "phantom"?  Greatly
appreciate any advice to this nearly computer illiterate.

Del

Del Hunter Morrill

3217 North Mason Avenue

Tacoma WA 98407-5419

H: (253) 752-1506; W: (253) 383-5757

delhmor at wamail.net

Web site: www. hypnocenter.com

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (Joseph Campbell)