[Oe List ...] San Francisco as first zero-waste city

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 19:52:28 PST 2013

I copied my e-mail to Lynn, and she had some corrections for me.
He works  for the City of SF in the Department of the Environment. He
doesn't write the  software but is involved, more related to education through
the website that  he did help design and finish. He just made a trip to So
Calif to promote  something environmental. You don't need to correct your post
on my wonderful  son, this is just so your next 'brag' is a bit more
accurate....I love being  related to him...Lynnie

Jann

In a message dated 2/26/2013 10:40:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,