[Oe List ...] Question

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:02:55 PST 2013

Doris,

I frankly don't remember a or the question, but I did like the book. Like
you, I also feel that we dealt with her book premise much better and
deeper. I think she is challenging what we called "the liberal heresy". It
is what we wrote and talked about that I felt was worthy of further
discussion.

Jack

Sent from my iPad