[Oe List ...] Salmon: REPLY TO ARCHIVES

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 12:30:42 PST 2013

I got it. Bill Salmon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Wheeler
  To: Order Ecumenical Community
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] ARCHIVES

  Got it. Working on digitizing and allowing access to the archives is a gift to tomorrow; developing the "Living Archives" may be more difficult but totally worthwhile. What are the Living Archives? Those living persons who created the archival material and embodied the profound Pedagogy of EI/OE/ICA.
  Grace and peace,
  Jim Wheeler
  Oklahoma