[Oe List ...] Great Television speech -- seems neither business or political leaders

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 17:23:45 PST 2013

Jim, whether this is live or a part of a movie, it is a great clip.  Any techie hereabouts who can mp4 the clip for me to take to China (cannot facebook or Utube overthere), would appreciate.  Or, anyone who knows how to download a clip from facebook or Utube, let me have the program and I will do it myself.

Got two weeks in Hawaii before heading back to Dong Bei!

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!