[Oe List ...] Hijacked emails

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Tue Feb 19 21:36:13 PST 2013

Folks, just to let you know that when I see an email from a list
member that is obviously spam (we have had several today), I take
action by turning on their moderation flag so they can't post without
my approval. I will of course approve any posting that is really from
them (usually it's obvious), and if some time goes by with no more
problems, I will turn off their moderation flag.

I trust by now everyone knows not to blindly click on links in emails
even if they are from someone you know, especially emails consisting
of little more than a link.

If you you think I have missed someone because you see multiple
suspect emails from the same person, let me know by private email. Of
course I can't stop the first message.

Please don't respond to the list on these sorts of issues, so we can
keep the noise level low and the list on topic.

Tim Wegner (your hard working administrator)