[Oe List ...] China NG and World map

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 14:29:37 PST 2013

If anyone in this listserv is willing to part with their copy of their National Geograpic CHINA inside the dragon (special issue with accompanying map), and their NG world map (and all other wall maps that might still be in the basement or attic), I will be in Honolulu until Feb. 22 and would not mind using your copy for pedagogical purposes in Lioaning, China at the Shenyang Aerospace University where I teach.

Here are two addresses: (Hawaii and China)

JAIME VERGARA
91-2059 Pahuhu Pl
Ewa Beach HI 96706

or,

Friendship Villa 1106
No. 7 Daoyi South Ave., Daoyi Development District
Shenyang, Liaoning, CHINA 110136.

Thanks.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!