[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] words to 'Those who wait on the Lord'.

Evelyn Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:19:11 PST 2013

P. 412 of the songbook:

  THOSE WHO WAIT ON THE LORD

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.

They shall mount up on wings as eagles.

They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint,

Help us, Lord, help us, Lord, in Thy way.

Those who love the Mystery . . .

Those who live the risen life . . .

Those who serve the suffering world . . .

Those who die on the march . . .

**

Grace and Peace,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook