[Oe List ...] "Journey Reflection" December 2013 Top-viewed Blogs (plus)

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 31 13:32:21 PST 2013

Seasons' Greetings, colleagues all,

At this link now are the 16 top-viewed of 94 blog posts of December
<blocked::http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/12/journey-reflection-blog-revi
ew-december_31.html> 2013.

Also, as is our blog custom this time of year, you might want to look at

     1. 2013 Top 10
<blocked::http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-top-10-journey-reflecti
on-blog.html> "Journey Reflection" Blog Posts December 31 (also now)

     2. Your
<blocked::http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/12/your-2013-reflections.html>
2013 Reflections December 31 (also now)

     3. Your
<http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/12/your-2014-anticipations.html> 2014
Anticipations January 1

As always, thank you for quote suggestions, comments, and for forwarding
blog posts (even this e-mail) to others.

Profound 2014 Journey to you all,

      Lynda and John

PS. You will notice on the blog posts, when on Google Plus, not Google, that
there areeight view preferences (top-left button, pretty easy)--choose one
you prefer. The two we most use are the Magazine and Sidebar settings.

      Google or Google Plus:  <http://www.rejourney.blogspot.com/>
www.reJourney.blogspot.com