[Oe List ...] Salmon: Christmas 2013

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Mon Dec 23 19:51:11 PST 2013

Ah, Yes. Have a Merry Christmas?

These lines from the book, "The Shack" clearly is the Christmas Story. It points back to living the synch-ti-fied life. Read the following and Dance!

Jesus speaks to Mack: "Seriously, my life is not meant to be an example to copy. Being my follower is not trying to be 'like Jesus.' It means for your independence to be killed. I came to give you life, real life, my life.'"

Young, William P. THE SHACK,
Los Angeles:windblown media, 2007.)

					Every day we are grateful for the times
                                                  our lives have crossed!