[Oe List ...] Doug Wilson's wife wrote

Richard dick_alton at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 19:01:35 PST 2013

Doug Wilson"It
 was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of
wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it
was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the
season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of
despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us......"

 In the deepest sorrow I write to inform you that the love of my life, Doug Wilson is dead.

 Doug fought cancer with courage and gr...

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth