[Oe List ...] Passing of Rose Anne's grandson

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 18:31:39 PST 2013

With permission of Rose Anne, I am posting this very sad notice on our OE
list and Colleague Dialogue.  Some of you may have seen it on Facebook, but
some of us don't see that but would want to be aware of it to share our care
with this family. Contact Addresses listed below.   With care and prayers,
Lynda Cock