[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] What Happens If You Give the God Lecture Today?

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Sun Aug 25 04:36:14 PDT 2013

Guterson did say that you can "die now so that you do not have to die later" but, yes, he only managed a fourth of a whole product.

Meanwhile, John, you sent me a copy of the Social Process once, which, given the two computer crashes I've gone through, are nowhere to be found.  Might you, or anyone in this listserv who is able, send me a high resolution copy?

Thanks.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!