[Oe List ...] Fwd: Funeral of Stephen Evans 30 August 2013 13:15

Ann Avery ann.h.avery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:12:07 PDT 2013

 ------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Little <Frank at bfl.xs4all.nl>
Date: 21 August 2013 22:02
Subject: RE: [Oe List ...] Funeral of Stephen Evans 30 August 2013 13:15
To: Ann Avery <ann.h.avery at gmail.com>

Hello Ann.****

** **

I am indeed reading this (but do not know whether I can post to the list).**
**

** **

Mike was the third member of our Lincoln College, Oxford group and the
“Bristol” boys (we joined all three of us the house halfway through our
postgrad year in Bristol, then set off for the Summer 74 program together,
did most of the trip around the States as a team, and then the Academy. We
only split up at the very end of 1974 when we had no other choice. J****

** **

Mike, Steve and I were very close. We’ve stayed in touch and all three
(plus Elizabeth) met here in Holland last summer. Mike was in contact with
Steve by email these past years. I saw Steve more frequently too. In fact I
saw him only two weeks ago. He was, as always, calm and strong in the face
of adversity. ****

** **

You can reach Mike and Elizabeth at: ****

** **

Michael Neat****

1731 S. Walker Avenue****

San Pedro, CA 90731****

United States of America****

** **

cmneat at cox.net****

** **

+1 (310) 2410502****

** **

I think back with pleasure to our time in Rome and am ever grateful for
what I learned with the Institute about myself, about the church, and about
how to work with groups. ****

** **

My fondest regards.****

** **