[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Tue Aug 6 16:21:56 PDT 2013

She was a dear colleague; we're so sorry to hear of this. Wish we were able
to celebrate her life with colleagues in that area.

Del & Justin

Del Hunter Morrill

3217 North Mason Avenue

Tacoma WA 98407-5419

H: (253) 752-1506; W: (253) 383-5757

 <mailto:delhmor at wamail.net> delhmor at wamail.net

Web site: www. hypnocenter.com

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (Joseph Campbell)

  _____