[Oe List ...] This could be you

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:34:54 PDT 2013

First, thanks to Jaime for his comment on exchanging more stories.

Now, I did receive this email from a colleague. He/she wrote:
"I have taken note of your call for stories, etc. which hold who and what
we were/are as well as, perhaps, our legacy for future generations."

He/she then went on to propose write up a speech he/she had previously
given about the order and that it would take some time.

I wrote back "Time is something we have."

To which he/she responded, "Isn't that what the rich young husbandman said
and Bultman wrote 'everyone could see he was a fool.'"

Don't let time run out.

Herman
Herman F. Greene
2516 Winningham Road