[Oe List ...] Fwd: OpEd Wednesday August 14

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 20:50:46 PDT 2013

As we continue to celebrate Jan U's completed life (thanks Dorothea for the photo with Abe), I thought I might share with you some reflection at my little patch of geography in the W. Pacific, writing from China.

The usual caveat: curious, welcome; not, see you at the bend.

Jaime

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!