[Oe List ...] Salmon: (Once more) Need info

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 04:40:50 PDT 2013

Bill  - try bugging John Epps, Clancy Mann and Jim Wiegel. Gotta watch the
time warp with the social process triangles and the whistle points - that is
4 decades of change that have happened since the original research. Two
major points to watch:

1.      the rise of global environmental awareness / sustainable development
/ carbon footprint/ climate change

2.      the existence of the internet  / instant global communications /
social media / mobile devices / mobilization of huge demographics etc.

These are essentially two new pressure points - stand and act on these two
areas to catalyze social change.

Peace, Sherwood