[Oe List ...] Peter Whitney

Marilyn Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Fri Apr 26 18:16:17 PDT 2013

Hi dear Clare, Ken and Peter, especially you, Peter,

I remember you as such a tall, handsome young man – perhaps around the 2000 celebration, or before or thereafter.  Hmm… you towered over your Dad, just as our grandsons are likely to tower over Ben and Jon, although they are quite tall on their own.

Your Mom and Dad have spoken so highly and respectfully of you over the years when they have stayed with us for a few over nights, having visited you and your family. They have praised you, Carol and your two lovely daughters to the high hills (as we used to say.)

You have such terrific parents (as I expect you know), and, moreover, they have such terrific sons – one of which is you!

I’m delighted you, your family  and your friends are spending some good times together.

We are cheering you on, indeed.  Please know, Peter, you are a strong inspiration to many of us, and will continue to be for a very long time, indeed.

Much love,

Marilyn & Joe Crocker

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D

123 Sanborn Rd