[Oe List ...] ICA Colleagues Moving to Ashville NC April 1st

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Mon Apr 8 10:29:49 PDT 2013

Roseanne,
What a wonderful plan. Your life sounds quite exciting. I wish you all the luck...and joy that the northwest can bring you. Also wishing for a quick sell on your current house.
Priscilla Wilson

Priscilla H Wilson
Pris at TeamTechPress.com
913-432-2107