[Oe List ...] Passing of Joyce Townley

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:54:55 PDT 2013

It was such a delight for me to have the opportunity to visit briefly with
Joyce at the memorial service for Carol Pierce in the fall. She reminded me
then that we had first met at a course taught by Joe Pierce, LiDona Wagner
(Donna McCleskey) and me in Michigan before the Townley family moved to
Fifth City. The whole family were a fine addition to the Order; Charles and
I were both really fond and appreciative of Joyce. I did not know in the
fall that Joyce had pancreatic cancer.

Charles and I are thinking now of Laura, Steve and Anne, and Brian and
Tricia. Grace and Peace are yours.

Doris and Charles Hahn