[Oe List ...] promised photos

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 18:45:52 PDT 2013

Map givers were promised some pictures.  Here's three: one is what the room floor looks like in one of my classes after 2 students and I get tables and chairs together.  Other two after we put up maps (had them laminated, after a fashion), and the present photos have the students locating countries as they are internationally called with their Chinese equivalents.  You may notice that the class architecture is hardly lecture-centered.

Anyone about to clear old maps from NatGeo stash, consider putting them in an envelop (Ben and Jacki had a box), and send them to my Hawaii address.  (Ones with images of ethnic groups are very engaging.)

Thanks to those who shared their maps.

Jaime Vergara
91-2059 Pahuhu Pl
Ewa Beach HI 96706

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!