[Oe List ...] Growing a New Sense of Leadership

Janet Sanders jsanders at bconnex.net
Sun Sep 30 14:09:30 PDT 2012

SAVE THE HOUR

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the pre-conference ICAI gathering in Nepal the 'Growing a New Sense of Leadership' theme group will be offering two conference calls.

Oct 3rd at 9am Toronto/New York Time
Jeanette Stanfield and Stacy K  will introduce us to the revised book "The Courage to Lead".  You can get your own digital copy of this edition by going to iUniverse.  In one minute you can download a copy for $3.99. We will also be sending out several key paragraphs for our discussion on the Transestablishment style.

Oct 8th at 9am Toronto/New York Time
Rob Work will discuss with us the curriculum he is delivering at NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.  The master's course is titled Innovative Leadership for Sustainable Human Development.  A syllabus will be sent out several days prior to the call.

I will host each session and send out the communication links shortly.

These conversation are to both broaden the virtual participation in the conference and enable those attending to have some pre-thinking readiness.

Towards the next 50 years....please plan on joining us.

Warmest regards, Jan Sanders in Orillia, Ontario, Canada

For personal communication/questions please send an email to janetasanders at hotmail.com