[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The old Order passing away

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 19:24:18 PDT 2012

Jann, that might have been Carlos Romulo, a squirt of a dynamo who Truman called "the President of the World".  He was the first President of the UN General Assembly.  He wore elevated shoes and apocryphal stories abound of him literally standing on copies of the Encyclopedia Britanica!  He was a diplomat extraordinaire!

j'aime la vie