[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] the new ICA

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at charter.net
Fri Sep 28 08:38:12 PDT 2012

After being a part of the eventfulness of Accelerate 77, the unveiling of
the 50/50 art form, and work in The Archives with 13 colleagues over the
past three weeks, I second Terry's comments. I experienced a new form of the
EI/OE/ICA taking shape. ToP Trainer's Network folks, have for many years,
been among my closest ICA colleagues and friends in a new form of community
even though I am an inactive member of the network.

Beret Griffith