[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The old Order passing away

Susan Fertig susan at gmdtech.com
Thu Sep 27 22:15:51 PDT 2012

Jon, if you do have a copy I could borrow, this time I would definitely make photocopies before returning it.  Would love to have a copy and share it with Ginger Hansen Holmes, who, as I mentioned, was born in Mindanao. Her mom was a gorgeous Mestiza.  Ginger (Virginia) was about 3 or 4 years old when the Japanese invaded the Philippines.  She lives nearby and we are both life members (and I am former president) of the Association of Philippine American Women (APAW), founded in 1947 by Mrs. Romulo (wife of the first Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines to the U.S.) and her friend Trini Legarda.  Ginger’s husband, Kent, is in the process of completing a book about my uncle, Wendell Fertig, who led the guerrillas on Mindanao.  I know they’d love to see your grandfather’s book—it would likely give Kent some details about Mindanao in WWII that he doesn’t have, despite all his research.

Susan

We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We've staked the future of all our political institutions upon our capacity... to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. (James Madison, 1778 to the General Assembly of the State of Virginia)