[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] 50th Anniversary

Wanda Holcombe wandah70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:12:19 PDT 2012

Thanks for your leadership Terry and to all the staff at ICA....plus those who attended to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of ICA....plus all those who celebrated locally as we did in Austin.

It is encouraging to see the ongoingness of life moving into the future on behalf of us all and the future becoming as part of our gifts to history.

Grace & Peace
Wanda

Wanda Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Trail, Austin TX 78728