[Oe List ...] Carol Pierce

Mary Laura Jones mljones2022 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:42:52 PDT 2012

Dear Milan,

I will check with the family but I think Carol would have been deeply
honored if a Memorial Fund to the ICA in her memory were created. The
OE/EI/ICA was her life's work. A Memorial fund was established for Sandra
True and it has been a wonderful resource for the growth of the ICA.

I will discuss it with Terry Bergdall and the family and let you know soon.
Thank you so much for passing on the thought and love to Georgiana.

Mary Laura Jones
773 636-2022

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Milan Hamilton <mellowmilan at verizon.net>wrote:

> Linda and I were visiting Georgianna McBurney in Malibu last Saturday and
> informed her of Carol's death.  Her response after the initial experience
> of
> loss that was clear from her expression was "Is there a memorial fund
> planned.  Since we were not sure I said we would check.  I am sure someone
> receiving this message will know and can get back to us.  Georgianna does
> not check her E-mail unless one of her kids or I check it for her.  Her
> memory is often a bit spotty, but she definitely wanted to do something to
> honor Carol.  It was good that so many of us were in Chicago at the time of
> her passing.  Sorry we could not have been there personally.  Linda and I
> do
> send our sincere thoughts to her close friends and her family.  We knew
> Carol as the courageous spirit in the wheelchair but were not part of her
> inner circle, except through stories.  Thanks for any information.  MM
>

> Milan Hamilton
>
> aka Mellowmilan
>
> 80 North Center Street
>
> Redlands, CA 92373-8116