[Oe List ...] Edith (Ellery) Adele McKinley Elizondo

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:25:22 PDT 2012

I am so sorry to hear of Ellery's death. We never worked directly together,
but I always thought of her as a strong presence among us and was grateful
for her work--both during Day I on behalf of the Order and Day II on behalf
of our missional life.

I also want to say that I appreciate your part in our continuing life,
especially through the listserve(s). You always have a solid and thoughtful
word to contribute.

Grace and Peace,
Doris Hahn