[Oe List ...] Carol Pierce

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 10:11:56 PDT 2012

Having just seen Carol at Accelerate 77, we are poignantly reminded again that our gatherings and working together as colleagues are precious and not to assume that when we say hello/goodbye there will be another time to catch up and share.

We remember Carol--her leadership and the pouring out of her life and creativity in so many ways.  Our thoughts and prayers are with her family as they mourn here passing and celebrate the gift of her life.

Carleton and Ellie