[Oe List ...] Carol Pierce

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 06:46:35 PDT 2012

George,

It was my good fortune to encounter Carol last Saturday at the Accelerate 77 gathering in Chicago.  Even though my conversation with her was brief, I sensed that she still embodied all the qualities and traits that you recognized in her when you first met her back in the 60s, and she still had a bit of the accent and that little "twisting" of her mouth.  I'm sorry you didn't get to have "one more conversation" with her.

Randy

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)