[Oe List ...] Edith (Ellery) Adele McKinley Elizondo

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:56:20 PDT 2012

Jon, Debra and Family,

Ellery was a pillar of the Order.  She did not require the spotlight.
Ellery was a  giant  of the interior.  She did require spirtual sustenance.
Ellery was also practical.  She could make things happen.

Celebrate all her gifts as you celebrate her complete life.

Thank you for sharing her with the world and with me.

Paula

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Tracy Longacre <tel at telphoto.com> wrote:

> Jon,
>
> I, too, remember Ellery with great fondness from our years together at
> Kemper. She always demonstrated that kind of vulnerability that comes from
> strength. Whenever I think of those who chose to live their lives out of
> "Yes" or happiness, she comes to mind.
>
> My thoughts are with you and your family as you celebrate her great life.
>
>         Tracy E. Longacre****
>    from London, UK****
>    +44 (7519) 636546
> ** **
>    just another child of God Blog: http://tlongacre.wordpress.com****
>    Run Blog:  http://revruns.blogspot.com
>       Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlongacre/
>    Subscribe to e-mail updates: telupdates-subscribe at topica.com
>
>           ———-O0ooo—
>           ———–(——)—
>           ————)–-/—-
>          ————(_/-
>           —-ooo0O—-
>           —-(——)—-
>           —–\-–(–
> ** **

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie