[Oe List ...] Edith (Ellery) Adele McKinley Elizondo

Bill Schlesinger pvida at WHC.NET
Thu Sep 20 08:43:43 PDT 2012

Tony and Ellery greeted me warmly in Chicago.  Their warmth, generosity,
kindness and humor were a large part of my sense of the humanity of our
community.

Grace and peace -

Bill Schlesinger
Project Vida
3607 Rivera Avenue
El Paso, TX 79905
(915) 533-7057 x 207
(915) 503-1014 FAX
pvida at whc.net
www.projectvidaelpaso.org
-----Original Message-----

On 2012-09-20, at 9:25 AM, jonzondo at juno.com wrote:

I celebrate the completed Life and Death of my mother Edith Adele
McKinley Elizondo. She took her last breath this morning.  As many of
you may know, she was dancing with Alzheimer's for the last 4 years or
more.

If you are interested, a Memorial is in the works soon to be held in The
Woodlands, TX. Contact me for details.

Thank you for all your support and Love. I'm am surrounded and Grateful.

Jon Mark Elizondo
We are all connected.