[Oe List ...] Edith (Ellery) Adele McKinley Elizondo

Ken Fisher hkf232 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:29:05 PDT 2012

My condolences, Jon.

I enjoyed her presence on so many occasions.

Ken

On 2012-09-20, at 9:25 AM, jonzondo at juno.com wrote:

I celebrate the completed Life and Death of my mother Edith Adele McKinley Elizondo. She took her last breath this morning.  As many of you may know, she was dancing with Alzheimer's for the last 4 years or more.

If you are interested, a Memorial is in the works soon to be held in The Woodlands, TX. Contact me for details.

Thank you for all your support and Love. I'm am surrounded and Grateful.

Jon Mark Elizondo
We are all connected.