[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Where would you put color?

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 20:53:18 PDT 2012

An interesting perspective. However, I also agree - the starkness of the
original black and white drives home the horror far more than the one below
with is so "gaily" colored.

Another perspective (I don't know where it is right now on the web) was done
by an art student as a  3D hologram. You can almost "walk" around the
objects. I think it was shared here a few years ago.

Anyway, my 2 cents - not worth what it used to be, eh?

Sunny

Sunny Walker

SunWalker Enterprises

303-587-3017 (cell)

303-671-0704 (home/office)

sunwalker at comcast.net

Aurora, CO

No mattter how far you've gone down the wrong road, turn back. ~ Turkish
Proverb

  _____